- PHPWebQuiz runs under any operating system.
- You need at least 300 KB space available on hard disk.
- It needs an Internet server running, as for example Microsoft Internet Information Server IIS,
under certain conditions), Apache server (free, open source),
or for test purposes and small Intranets, Microsoft's Personal Webserver
(free, optional part of most Windows installations).
- You need to have PHP installed on your web server. This is the case for most hosting providers.
If you need to get PHP, see under PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor.
PHPWebQuiz version 1.3.0 and higher has been tested with PHP5.
- QuizPro lets you import the database maintained by PHPWebQuiz and provides a possibility to
analyse the results statistically.
You may get QuizPro on my web site.
To view PHPWebQuiz, you need MS Internetexplorer 5 (or higher) or Netscape Navigator 6 (or
higher) on the client machines. With older versions, the in-line floating frames, which
are sometimes used, will not be supported.
Update June 27, 2006